GPS coordinates: 28.338213, -81.630493
Check-in: 4:00 pm Check-out: 10:00 am
Directions by Air: Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport, 26.8 miles/41.8 km
Directions by Road: From the airport take 528 heading west to I-4 West. Continue to exit 64 heading west on US-192. You will go about 5.8 miles, just past the Hwy 429 interchange and, through your fi rst light, turn left onto Secret Lake Drive. On your left you will also see a McDonalds, a Houlihans and a 7-Eleven.
- Parks: Disney World (4 miles), Sea World (14 miles), Universal Studios (18 miles), Bush Gardens (66 miles).
- Dinner Shows: Capones (11 miles), Medieval Times (13 miles), Pirates (18 miles).
- Shopping: Premium Outlet (12 miles), Florida Mall (20 miles), Mall at Millenia (21 miles).
- Local Stores: Publix (2 miles), Super Target (2 miles), Walmart (4 miles)
- Restaurants (all within a 8 mile radius on US 192): Olive Garden (2 miles), Joe’s Crabshack (7 miles), Boston Lobster Feast (7 miles), Charlies Steakhouse (7 miles), Kobe Steakhouse (7 miles), Dennys (8 miles), I-Hop (7 miles), Perkins (4 miles).
- Golf Courses: Orange Lake (1 miles), Falcon Fire (10 miles), Eagle Creek (33 miles), Champions Gate (9 miles).
- Other Attractions: Wet’N’Wild (17 miles), Old Town (8 miles), International Drive (16 miles), Wild Florida (40 miles).
Reception and the Clubhouse have 24 hour coverage, 7 days a week. PlayStation, X-Box, Wii and games, cot, highchair and GPS can be rented and international calling card can be purchased: please contact the resort for more information and prices. A car is essential to fully enjoy your holiday in the area. A complimentary shuttle service is available from your accommodation to and front the Clubhouse, during reception hours. Taxis and/or a shuttle bus covering the major theme parks can be booked from the Clubhouse. Romy’s Lounge is open daily from 8am – 10pm and offers beer, wine, soft drinks and snack items. For general grocery and provisions, guests are recommended to try shops in the local area. Free Wi-Fi available in clubhouse. Wi-Fi connection in your accommodation carries an extra charge of $15.00 per week and can be arranged at Reception.
Regal Oaks Resort
Address: 5780 Golden Hawk Way, Kissimmee, Florida 34746, USA
Tel: +1 877 997 1000
Fax: +1 877 997 9599
GPS coordinates: 28.325942, -81.515859
Check-in: 4.00 pm / Check-out: 10.00 am
Directions by Air: Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport, 26 miles / 41.5 km
Directions by Road:Follow signs for ‘South Exit’ on Airport Boulevard, then follow South Access Road and Boggy Creek Road south towards 417 South (signs for Disney & Kissimmee). Merge right onto 417 ‘South Central Florida Greenway’ (signs for Tampa & Disney World) and continue heading west for 26 miles. Note: this is a toll road so have some change ready. Take Exit 2 (signs for Celebration Avenue to US-192). Pay the toll and then merge right onto Celebration Avenue and keep right for 500 yards. At the first major intersection with traffic lights, turn right onto US-192 Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. Keep right and after ½ mile turn right at the traffic lights onto Holiday Trail. After ½ mile, turn left onto Golden Hawk Way and the resort entrance is on the left.
- Parks: Disney World (4 miles), Sea World (10 miles), Universal Studios (15 miles), Busch Gardens (68 miles)
- Dinner Shows: Capones (4 miles), Medieval Times (5 miles), Pirates (12 miles)
- Shopping: Premium Outlet (7 miles), Florida Mall (15 miles), Mall at Millenia (16 miles)
- Local Stores: Publix (1.2 miles), Super Target (3 miles), Walmart (6 miles)
- Restaurants (all within a 5 mile radius on US 192): Olive Garden (2 miles), Joe’s Crabshack (1 mile), Boston Lobster Feast (1 mile), Charlies Steakhouse (1 mile), Kobe Steakhouse (1 mile), Dennys (0.5 mile), I-Hop (1 mile), Perkins (5 miles)
- Golf Courses: Orange Lake (9 miles), Falcon Fire (3 miles), Mystic Dunes (6 miles), Champions Gate (10 miles)
- Other Attractions: Fun Spot (0.5 miles), Mini-golf (0.5 miles), Old Town (0.5 miles), Wet’n’Wild (11 miles), International Drive (11 miles), Wild Florida (30 miles)
Reception and Security are both 24-hour services, and there is also an on-site grocery store. PlayStation, X-Box and Wii games, cot, highchair and GPS systems can all be rented from Reception, where international telephone call cards are also on sale. Wi-Fi connection in your accommodation is available for an extra $15 per week. Taxis and/or the theme parks shuttle bus can be arranged at Reception, although it is best to rent car to fully enjoy your holiday in the area. Cabanas can also be rented by the pool.